This is my second blog. My other blog, dark brightness, is about more general things. One of my hobbies is shooting photos.
Since I use linux, the workflow to getting pictures is a little different.
- Pull the card from the DSLR. Use rawtherapee to produce .tiffs at maximum quality. Correct exposure…. OR
- Get scanned DVD back from the last film that was developed, with the slides.
- Load high quality image into GIMP.
- Add watermark, crop to 1054 wide, turn into .png
- Upload to website — saving space.
Nikon D3000 DSLR kit. Voightlander Bessa R with F3.5 summaron 35 mm lens and Elmar 90 mm lens, and my Android cellphone.