These scans were the surprise of the film. Some shots did not have enough contrast, and these were generally underexposed… but there is something about them I like.
Ultrafine 400 film, Pyro PMK developer, scanned and cross coded with Shotwell.
Well, I managed to get the scanner working. Main problem is not the software — I am using Epson’s iscan which works perfectly well on fedora based linuxes — but finding the second unlock on the scanner so it would work.
The film is chinese iso 400 cheap stuff, I used the Bronica to shoot with, and PMK as described. The shots were basically then downsized in shotwell.
I have blown some shots out completely, so the first lesson is to carry a real lightmeter on every trip and not rely on the phone app…